Check-in service Information
1. Airport arrival
- 2 hours (3hours for groups) prior to flight departure
- Final check-in 40 minutes prior to flight departure
3. Customs, quarantine, and military report
- Customs: Examine high valued goods and prohibited items in and out of a country
4. Security check and Immigration
- Security checkpoints: Security screening for prohibited and dangerous items
- Busy times at security checkpoints in Incheon International Airport: 08:30 -11:00, 17:00-19:00
- Security wait times at busy times: 40-50 minutes
- Check-in procedure and security screening may be delayed in weekend and busy season.
- Boarding start: from 30 minute before departure, Boarding close: 10 minute before departure
- Please be at the gate and ready to board no late than 10 minutes before departure.
- Check-in procedure must be completed at least 20 minutes before departure (40 minutes for groups), but we recommend checking 40 minutes (1 hour for groups) before flight departure.
- You must prepare personal identification.
- If special discount rate is applied to your online reservation and payment, supporting documents must be provided at the departing airport
- Passport – VISA – E-ticket confirmation
- In most countries. Traveler’s passport should have more than 6 mouths of validity from the departure date. Some countries do not accept passports without the traveler’s signature, so please write your signature in your passport